looking 4 upgrades

Jul 28, 2018
my system is as follows windows 10 64 bit. CPU amd FX6300 vishera 32nm technology. ram 24.0 gb dual channel ddr3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24) motherboard gigabyte970a -DS3P FX(CPU 1) graphics nvidia geforce GTX 1050 ti (msi) storage 1 tb hard drive and 120 gb ssd1 optical drives asus DRW-24B1st j ........ this being said im looking for my best and cheapest options for upgrades. any info will help. im new to computer gaming. please be kind and consider your talking to a noob when it comes to pcs right now i play world of tanks online. looking to get into forza racing

Jul 28, 2018

right now having medical issues with my feet. so until i can go back to work i really dont have a budget, just looking for soild suggestions and the cheapest upgrades for now

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
With what you have do you seem pretty much well balanced,mean gpu/cpu+ram (nice amount) so don't see anything to upgrade there. The rest would mean investing serious money which you don't seem to have,mean better cpu+motherboard+ram.

Only thing right now is that you have a kinda small ssd,but if that works fine for you do i see no need for upgrading that too.

You could buy a decent cheap cooler and invest some time,to see if you could overclock a little,as much as that motherboard allows,but don't know if it will get you something in return other than the experience.