[SOLVED] Looking for a certain adapter to connect an external SSD to a drive dock bay

Solution
I'm wanting to clone without the computer. The drive bay has a clone button and can be done with two 2.5 inch drives without the computer. I want to do this on the go with the external SSD cloned to a 2.5 inch SSD which is powered by a battery pack
Then you'd have to extract the actual drive from the external case.
And hope you don't break the case in the process.

USAFRet

Titan
Is there a way to connect a USB C external SSD to this Drive Bay that I have? Here is the product I have. Inateck RGB SATA to USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station with Offline Clone, for 2.5 and 3.5 Inch HDDs and SSDs, UASP Supported, Black SA02003 : Electronics (amazon.com) I'm wanting to clone the external SSD to a standard 2.5 inch SSD.

Thanks,

Bryce
Given a working PC, connect the USB-C drive to the PC, and the 2.5" drive in that dock.

Macrium Reflect for free software will clone from one to the other.

OffbeatBryce

Honorable
Mar 27, 2017
Given a working PC, connect the USB-C drive to the PC, and the 2.5" drive in that dock.

Macrium Reflect for free software will clone from one to the other.

I'm wanting to clone without the computer. The drive bay has a clone button and can be done with two 2.5 inch drives without the computer. I want to do this on the go with the external SSD cloned to a 2.5 inch SSD which is powered by a battery pack

USAFRet

Titan
Then you'd have to extract the actual drive from the external case.
And hope you don't break the case in the process.

Solution