Looking for a CUSTOM computer case

joeacejr15

Reputable
Jul 11, 2018
Hello, I want to build a small form factor computer, and I can not find any that 100 percent satisfies me. Is it possible to simply go to a website and input everything you want your case to have (from materials used to size to drives, power button, etc, EVERYTHING CUSTOM TO ME)?

I do NOT want ANY trade off's. None of the "Oh it has a windowed side panel but no PSU shroud" or "The side panels come off easily but the cables are too short" or "it supports 280 MM liquid coolers but the fans are very loud" or "The GPU enclosure is in a seperate ares but there are no air filters" kind of stuff. I do NOT want to use any CAD software, I simply want to do it on the website. Are there any websites that I would just love? What are the names of the websites? Anything that I could just spend hours on tweaking this or that setting to get the case that I just want? Again, NO PREMADE CASES! I want to design it on a website.

Solution
Here's a company to look at: https://www.protocase.com/. They have design services, i.e. you work with a designer and they have templates to use, with their downloadable software (says no experience needed).

joeacejr15

Reputable
Jul 11, 2018

Thank you, the customer service representative there was very polite.