Looking for a Power Supply for About $90

TimPlays116

Honorable
May 21, 2014
My old PSU died and I am looking for a good one for around $90 maximum. I need at least more than 600 watts and I'm hoping for at least 80 plus certified. If you know of any good ones please suggest them (I buy from NewEgg). Also I need a quick answer if possible. Thanks a bunch!

Traciatim

Distinguished

That would work great too, and a nice sale price.

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator
Solution

TimPlays116

Honorable
May 21, 2014
is there any difference (besides the obvious watt difference) between the EVGA 650w version and the 750w version? I like the price point of the 650w and it has enough power for what I need

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
I don't know who the oem is that made it,but this 650watt model is a multirail while the 750 a single rail is.This is of no real consequence for the reliability of the psu and it also has a 10 year warranty so imo should you be fine with the 650watt.

Maybe that the Power Supply Master knows which oem it is that made the 650watt evga.

For the 10 years of warranty do you need to register,

This product comes with a 10 year limited warranty with registration within 30 days of purchase.

Maybe they just revamped the old model from fsp but that's guessing on basis of the similar specs,only reviews will show that to me.