[SOLVED] Looking for a recommendation from this list of headsets

Jun 5, 2020
Almost a week ago my ferociuous panther (my big, ENORMOUS black Maine C oon cat) put to an end to the poor life of my old RAGE 7hx gaming headset, which I managed to repair for a few days until it finally died today.

Now I'm in search of my new headset for my PC, so I've spent the last two hours looking and comparing the most recommended headsets around 100€ and there was A LOT of information about the HyperX Cloud Alpha, but almost NONE for the other ones when comparing to the Alpha, or they were confusing, as one reviewer said the Arctic 5 has better sound quality than the Cloud Alpha but then there was another site where they just claimed the opposite.

My priority is sound quality over all. Said that, here is the list of the final contestants:
  • Steelseries Arctic 5 (2019)
  • HyperX Cloud Alpha
  • HyperX Cloud Alpha S
  • HyperX Cloud Revolver Gun Metal
  • Cooler Master MH751
  • Cooler Master MH752
  • Razer Kraken
  • Logitech G635 Lightsync
  • Seinheiser GSP 350
Which one do you think outperforms the others in terms of sound quality?

If you're reading this, thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Solution
Audio quality is relative, you have many of the good sets there already, as you already found out in reviews that is the opinion of the person listening to them and what they like. None of those are the wrong pick, and without trying several yourself you will not be able to just pick one and say that's it out of the air. MH751 is pretty neutral with good detail, as is the Arctic 5, HyperX tends to have more low end but not as clear, Sensheiser are nice but not everyone likes how they sound compared to the other more mainstream sets. My advice is pick one and be happy with it, or buy a few then sell or return what you don't like. You will not find what you like best without trying everything in your price range, which is very hard to...
Audio quality is relative, you have many of the good sets there already, as you already found out in reviews that is the opinion of the person listening to them and what they like. None of those are the wrong pick, and without trying several yourself you will not be able to just pick one and say that's it out of the air. MH751 is pretty neutral with good detail, as is the Arctic 5, HyperX tends to have more low end but not as clear, Sensheiser are nice but not everyone likes how they sound compared to the other more mainstream sets. My advice is pick one and be happy with it, or buy a few then sell or return what you don't like. You will not find what you like best without trying everything in your price range, which is very hard to do, so do the best you can. Many people that like audio own multiple headphones / headset and have tried many more that were sold/traded.

I have 6 pairs of headphones at my house, including several from your list, and have tired several more, it really does not have an end unless you tried everything you can get your hands on.

Solution