Looking for help reading .dmp files

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 18, 2018

I have a few red drivers
fcbd.bat C:\programData\Microsoft\windows\starmenu\starup
/Microsoft\Windows\Helloface\FODCleanupTask C:\windows\system32\winbioplugins\facefoduninstaller.exe
/Microsoft\Windows\NetTrace\GathNetworkinfo C:\windows\system32\gathernetworkinfo.vbs
I also everything under is unknow
HKLM\System\Current\ControlSet\Control\SessionManager\KnownDlls

the first entry looks like a bat file for the far cry uninstaller. i would remove the entry if you don't have the software installed.

the second one is a normal microsoft script, it has been there since windows 7. Seems to get run when new builds come out. (last run on my machine 9-14-2018)

the third one is also normal, I have the same entries on my machine. I just ignore them. I have removed them before but then just come back later after some new build comes back.

gardenman

Splendid

Sorry, I was just answering his question about the colors in Autoruns. I'm not sure which file he was talking about that was highlighted in yellow (missing) or pink (unknown). If it's in the dump file... I would assume it's valid and being loaded.

I also have the FOD one, it looks like it's a part of "Windows Hello Face". Mine is unchecked meaning it's not being loaded.

I also have the gathernetworkinfo.vbs and it is checked.

ya, you are correct about the hello face. I did not notice the second line.

Mar 18, 2018

For some reason today it notified me that i have driver issues with the Logitech Gaming Virtual Bus Enumerator and Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility Device drivers, but so far i have yet to have any BSOD but my google chrome was randomly closing out by itself but i got that taken care of. No real issue for the last few days, but im going to give a few more before giving my finale report.

Mar 18, 2018

BSOD death again just as i left so i didn't get a chance to see what the error was for. dmp. is shared

Solution
Mar 18, 2018

This would be the second time that i downloaded this. Wonder if there was a issue with the installation?

Mar 18, 2018
After re-installing the chipset driver update seem to make it stop BSOD. Noted i still have yet to re-install Logitech Gaming Virtual Bus Enumerator and Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility Device drivers