May 1, 2022
Couple years back, I purchased an Alienware Aurora R11. Running into some thermal/noise issues now and I'm looking to move as much as possible into a new case. I haven't built a new rig in 5-6 years, so I'm hoping for some help to make sure what I'm considering will work out. I don't have a specific deadline to accomplish this, but my system can't be down for more than a few days, as I use it for work and gaming, Right now, I don't play any games that really stress the system, but would like to make sure I have some headroom for future games.

Parts I'm pretty sure can be salvaged from the R11:
Intel Core i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz
32GB (2x16) Dual Channel HyperX FURY DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz
PC611 NVMe SK Hynix 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot)
1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage)
WD Blue 2TB HDD WDS200T2BOA-00SM50 (Storage)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX2070 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 (OC Ready)
Windows 10 Home, Version 21H1, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Parts I can pull from an older build:
EVGA SuperNova 750 P2
Corsair H100i CPU AIO water cooler (if still worth it and can fit newer MBs)

New parts I'll need to replace:
Case
Motherboard
CPU cooler (maybe, see Corsair H100i question above)

So, I'm considering the following:
Case:
Lian-Li O11 Dynamic EVO ATX Mid Tower Tempered Glass Computer Case, Black.
I like the look and versatility of the case. Looks as if it will provide plenty of cooling for my existing components with the option to adapt to future upgrades.

Motherboard:
ASUS TUF Gaming B560M-PLUS WiFi LGA1200 (Intel®11th/10th Gen) Micro ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2X M.2 Slots,8+1 Power Stages, 2.5Gb LAN, WiFi 6, USB 3.2 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 Support)
I've had good luck with Asus boards in the past, so it was my first go to when thinking about a new MB to support my existing Intel Core i7-10700F CPU. That said, since I'm running 10th gen Intel I don't know if it makes sense to pay for a board that supports PCIe 4.0, but I could be mistaken on this point. I obviously don't need the Z590 options, but wonder what I'd loose going with a 400 series board. Support for the 3200 MHz RAM and XMP, I think, but again not so certain on these points. I really don't need the WiFi version, but don't see an option with the other features but no WiFi. This is where I could use the most help with respec t to making sure my existing components will be supported and that I'm not overlooking features that I should consider. So any feedback on this choice or other alternatives I should consider would be appreciated.

Cooling:
Not certain that I can re-use the H100i, as the product specification page is lacking, well, all the specs. Not sure if the existing brackets will fit an LG1200 board.
I could purchase a new AIO set-up with a 360 radiator, but air cooling with a tower may make more sense from an economics POV.
I will probably get or reuse a number of 120 and 140 fans (Noctua) I have in an older build, or buy some new ones.

Appreciate any feedback, especially if you see a conflict with what I'm proposing.