Looking for photomicrographs of CPU dies, wafers, other ICs

Greetings csiphc

As subject.
I have already found a good selection of these at Sandpile.org, but am
very interested in info of any other archives, or links.
Any offers?

Cheers
--
Roger Hunt

Do you mean the kind of pics at www.chip-architect.com ?

--
Rgds, George Macdonald

In article <d72g01906nncomkodrg276633arr4kn0re@4ax.com>, George
Macdonald <fammacd=!SPAM^nothanks@tellurian.com> writes
>On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 23:15:57 +0000, Roger Hunt <x@carewg.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Greetings csiphc
>>
>>As subject.
>>I have already found a good selection of these at Sandpile.org, but am
>>very interested in info of any other archives, or links.
>>Any offers?
>
>Do you mean the kind of pics at www.chip-architect.com ?

Wow! This site is light-years beyond my understanding, but yes.
Loads of links to check out as well. Thanks very much

Regards
--
Roger Hunt