looking for the list of games that can play in gtx 750ti in ultra setting.

stntrdrsrh

Reputable
Jun 29, 2015
Hey! Im going to buy gtx750ti.
So i need a list of games that can play in ultra setting.
Can gta5 ???
I have 8gb of ram and i3 processor.please help.
Thank you..

Solution
I know this is an old thread, but I can play the following games on ultra settings at 1080p at 30-60fps and not drop below 30fps except on rare occasion with i3-4160 and GTX 750 Ti SC.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag
Assassin's Creed Rogue
Battlefield 4
Need For Speed Most Wanted 2
Star Wars Battlefront
The Elder Scrolls Online

I'm sure there are more, but these are the most demanding games I have played right now (other than CoH2, which is crap on gtx 750 ti) If I want constant 60fps though, I must turn settings down to medium or high depending on the game, which is why I'd recommend something better if you want ultra settings at 60fps on current AAA games.

BigBadBeef

Admirable
*sigh*

I suppose you believe in fairy tales too to think that this card performs as well as you think it does.

You can run:
- World of Tanks
- Warthunder
- League of Legends
- Mass effect Trilogy
- Borderlands 1, 2
- Skyrim WITHOUT mods

Let somebody else fill up the rest.

I know this is an old thread, but I can play the following games on ultra settings at 1080p at 30-60fps and not drop below 30fps except on rare occasion with i3-4160 and GTX 750 Ti SC.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag
Assassin's Creed Rogue
Battlefield 4
Need For Speed Most Wanted 2
Star Wars Battlefront
The Elder Scrolls Online

I'm sure there are more, but these are the most demanding games I have played right now (other than CoH2, which is crap on gtx 750 ti) If I want constant 60fps though, I must turn settings down to medium or high depending on the game, which is why I'd recommend something better if you want ultra settings at 60fps on current AAA games.

Solution

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

sub 60 means you need to turn down settings = not ultra

nice thread necro btw

Well, that is up to the user. The PS4 can't play some games at 60fps. It actually struggles to play AC Unity getting below 30fps at times. See>https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=ReSNdhmZ0hQ

More games that will most likely play on ultra:

Bad Company 2
Bioshock Infinite
Black Ops II

And here is the Xbox 360 and PS3 [not] playing BF4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGKasxhA9Ps

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

around here you will find that no one thinks the ps4 is anything other than a toy for people that don't know about PC gaming.

in fact most peeps would tell you it straight sucks because it cant reliably do 60 fps

" console peasants" and all that XD

Right on. But there are mainstream games that will play at 30+fps at ultra. If someone bought a GTX 750 Ti, they weren't expecting 60fps on everygame.

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

not on ultra no, its not a gtx 970

but on medium? yeah

sure 60 fps is not a dream like on a console

GTX 970 doesn't even get 60fps on AC Unity. It can at times, but mostly gets 35-45fps. Which if we go by your standards, you can't play that game, at least not on ultra settings at 1080p. I know 60fps is optimal performance, but not all games will run at 60fps. Some people still want to play those games even though they can't afford a GPU that costs twice as much as their entire system.

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

you are going to use ac unity as a guide post?

that game is utter trash, lazy and broken port

w/ GTX 970 (Some systems may vary)

The Division (Mostly stays below 60fps)
The Witcher III (between 40-60fps)

Some games like these are not very well made as far as performance goes. But that doesn't mean people won't play them on ultra settings at sub-60fps and enjoy it.

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

hairworks is on = fps goes to crap

the division is also a poor buggy port XD, guess by who?

somesh_1

Commendable
Sep 7, 2016

Yes u can play any game in ultra i have tried..battlefield 3..watch dogs...spec ops the line...transformera fall of cybertron..battlefield 4..call of duty black ops 2 its giving around 80-120 fps in ultra...my rig is
Core i5 3330 3.2ghz
8gb kingsten ram
19inch monitor i have tried in 1366x768res
500gb seagate HDD
zotac geforce gtx 750ti 2gb gpu..
This all game was running smoothly even TXAA was enabled

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

most people here would never consider 1366x768 playable

and in fact most discussion assumes 1080p or better