Question Looking into upgrading my PC

Aug 14, 2024
Hello! I'm currently looking into upgrading my PC but I'm unsure how to go about it. I'm not super-tech savvy so the list might cause some frowns.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vR8jmD

I should also note that the B550M-PLUS, Seagate Barracuda and G.Skill Ripjaws are in my current build (that I got some help putting together with a friend). I also already have 7900 GRE, Corsair RM1000e, Lian Li Lancool 216 and the Crucial P5 that are going into the new build.

I'm planning to use this build for mostly gaming and video editing. My budget is currently around 5k SEK (460~ USD).

Aug 14, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I would look into DDR4-3600MHz dual channel tight timings ram kit. Just an FYI, the top right hand corner has a drop down for locations, so you can select Swedish Krona/Sweden.
Thank you!

Thank you for the advice, I will look into it! Would you consider the build overall "okay" besides the RAM for what its purpose will be?

Aug 14, 2024
The 5800X3D and 7900GRE combo is an absolute beast for 2k gaming. Its the productivity part that you would have to make compromises. Like maybe using Davinci Resolve instead of Adobe for better AMD GPU perdormance?
I see! Good thing that I'm already using both Davinci and Filmora considering the practical issues that Adobe are having.