[SOLVED] Looking to upgrade a Pre-build Asus M32bf for gaming

Feb 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

My friend asked me if it would be possible to upgrade her pre-built pc for gaming, we added an SSD and would add more RAM but regarding the graphic card and the CPU I'd like to know if its a good idea to invest in parts or rather build a pc from scratch.
Here is the PC specs

Many thanks in advance.

Feb 24, 2021
Thank you guys for the fast replies! I'll convince her to build a PC, she was hoping to play the upcoming Diablo 2 remastered I think with around 1000$ she can build a fairly descent system.

Reactions: Dj0gany

ClapTrapper

Reputable
May 25, 2020
First we need to know the name/model pre-built.

You should be aware every pre-built comes with a gotcha. A year ago I would say definately build your own. But....now a pre-built may be your only/best option. We are forced to lower our expectations.

(BTW-I'm playing with a pre-built HP now and seeing the gotchas first hand).

First we need to know the name/model pre-built.

You should be aware every pre-built comes with a gotcha. A year ago I would say definately build your own. But....now a pre-built may be your only/best option. We are forced to lower our expectations.

(BTW-I'm playing with a pre-built HP now and seeing the gotchas first hand).
The OP literally linked the prebuild:
https://www.newegg.com/asus-m32bf-d...&ranSiteID=kXQk6.ivFEQ-ffnOoe_WA9wc73kyXslc5g
You cant really ugprade anything here.
I mean you can, but it would be a much wiser investment to build from scratch.
You could save on storage with that 1tb hdd,otherwise everything's gotta go imo.

ClapTrapper

Reputable
May 25, 2020
Unlucky i quess.
Intel cpu's are going for a even lower than what they've been listed for i believe.
10700F for 280$ 👀
3-4-21
The Shuffle is starting to make me doubt how much stock is there!
Either I am very unlucky/people are gaming the Shuffle/there is 1 of each item Newegg grants the Supreme Gift of being able to buy MSRP (and thousand and thousands of "contestants")

Reactions: Dj0gany