Losing internet connection when playing Online Games

Sep 6, 2018
For like a month I am not able to play online games because when i play them my internet crashes on my whole pc and I have to restart my computer. The weird part is I can play for 5 hours without my internet crashing and sometimes after 30 secs I lose internet. When I lose my internet all other computer or cellphone on my network are still working fine so its only my computer. I play with a cable and yes I have tried switching ethernet cable no luck.

Things I have tried:

1.Reformated my whole computer

2.Tried disabling firewall

3.Played at a friend's house (So its not my router,modem or ISP that is the problem)

4.Disabling power management

5. Going in cmd checking my packages 100% ( I can watch youtube videos for days without my internet crashing)

6.Tried changing my speed and duplex to 1.0 gbps Full duplex

7. Did a network reset

8. I did my own dedicated server and people can join my find and I can play for days so it has something to do with going through internet

9. Some people said on other post could be the NIC so I did a network reset but do I have one if im using a cable for internet ?

I dont know what to do anymore please help me I will try to put my gpu in another computer to see if its a problem with my mobo other then that I dont know what to do help please ...

Solution
wgat they says that it could be the internal nic card that is defective on the motherboard do you have a pci lan card your could use for test .