Review Louqe Raw S1 Review: the Future of Minimal Mini-ITX

junglist724

Honorable
Apr 10, 2017
Those are some seriously disappointing temperatures and acoustics. Wtf is up with those stylized vents. I hate it when SFF case manufacturers sacrifice ventilation for aesthetics. Cooling is already at a premium in SFF, why make it worse by giving it a weird ventilation pattern that doesn't let any air in?

SonoraTechnical

Reputable
May 28, 2020
$329, before taxes, before shipping. sub par cooling and sound dampening.

I have had my two black SilverStone Sugo SG05BB-450 mini-ITX cases since 2012 and have never found a reason to switch to anything else. Sure I had to mod it for multiple 2.5 SSDs and dusting off the front filter could be faster, but no big deal. I do like the Sugo SG14, but I appreciate being able to keep the Slim Internal BluRay optical drives for older software installations too (beneficial in my industry) with my existing SG05BB models..

I do not see the appeal to a case like this at that price...

Last edited:

Pollopesca

Reputable
Mar 19, 2021
Nice to see something that can come close to the size & simplicity of my old modified SilverStone FT03 mini. But the lack of filtered intake and room for a 120mm radiator makes it a pass for me. Definitely a step in the right direction though. I hope more cases like this will start to popup in the future.

PapaCrazy

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2011
Nice to see something that can come close to the size & simplicity of my old modified SilverStone FT03 mini. But the lack of filtered intake and room for a 120mm radiator makes it a pass for me. Definitely a step in the right direction though. I hope more cases like this will start to popup in the future.

The ingenious design of the FT03/FT03mini that created a channel of air flow through the chassis, and allowed for taller coolers (or radiator) is lacking here. Many have been copying the vertical FT03 design (even arguably Apple) but almost everyone ignores the engineering part. Kind of important!

Apr 2, 2021
So it's a slightly worse than the NZXT H1 with better Aesthetics and crap thermals... And no included power supply or custom 140 mil AIO..... I'm good... Try again.

Apr 3, 2021
I have one key question. If the cables have to run through the bottom is there an expectation to have 90 degree bends to leave unless you have a hole in your desk/platform?

If they're going to show a 3XXX Founders edition installed (per their web site exploded view video) you can assume 4k output and a quality cable has zero change to make that exit. A GOOD display cable needs way more space before it can complete a 90 degree turn.

USB Stick? Wireless antenna connectors? Any USB extender to accommodate the lack of topside connectivity?

I would really like to see the running config with cables installed.

Apr 4, 2021

Check pitchure in the top with the 120*25 mm fan under the powersupply you maybe can get in a radiator but you need to messure space

Jul 12, 2021
"Excellent Thermal Performance"

75 cpu temp with an aftermarket cooler and fans at 100 is excellent now? what a joke