Question Low CPU and GPU Usage

Mar 19, 2019
I've been having an issue since I built my PC back in March where, in most titles, my CPU and GPU usage percentages are low, resulting in low FPS. Changing graphical settings in the games where this occurs gives no difference in performance. Temperatures across the board are fine, and neither the GPU nor the CPU are overclocked. In benchmarking applications (Cinebench, 3DMark, Heaven), I see expected usage and performance.

What I've tried so far:
Reinstalling GPU drivers AND rolling back to older versions
Reinstalling Chipset drivers
Uninstalling GeForce Experience
Setting Windows Power Plan to both Ryzen Balanced and High Performance
Setting PCI Express Link Power Management to Off in the advanced power settings
Changing all settings in NVIDIA Control Panel to prefer Maximum Performance
Clearing CMOS
Disabling HPET and Virtualization
Disabling Hyper-threading
Reinstalling OS

Here is a folder containing a few HWInfo logs from various titles. All of these logs were 1080p, High Settings logs, and the only game where VSync was applied was GTA 5, but I never reached the limit in those tests anyway. https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/17Z1bI_b2cGxvmvGhklAoxeH_7f2z8TxM

Specs for the build:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
EVGA RTX 2070
MSI B450 Tomahawk Motherboard
G.Skill Aegis 2x8GB 2400Mhz RAM
EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold 750W PSU

I've posted on numerous forum sites and no one has been able to give me a definitive answer so far, so any help towards finding a solution would be very much appreciated!

Mar 19, 2019
Are you on the latest BIOS update for your MSI board? Which version of the OS are you currently on? Ideally for Ryzen, you should be working with DDR4-3200MHz rams that would be your limiter, IMHO.
Latest BIOS, Windows Build 17763.503. I understand that faster RAM would be optimal, but would it really be bottlenecking me this hard?