Question Low fps on Valorant for a high end pc even on lowest settings, despite trying everything I can think of!

Sep 1, 2023
Hello! I have low fps for a high end pc on Valorant. My friend who has way lower specs than mine has better fps! I can't seem to get above 220 fps on Valorant. I tried everything i can think of, but I'm starting to lose hope in fixing this issue. If anyone could help out, I would appreciate it a lot! <3

Pc specs:
- CPU: 12th Gen Intel Core i9-12900KF
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
- Mobo: Asus Tuf Gaming Z690-Plus-D4
- Memory: Corsair Vengeance 32GB
- SSD: 2x NVMe Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB
- PSU: Corsair RM 1000x
- Windows: 11 Pro

I can provide any extra information needed!

Extra: I did some research myself, and I found a Reddit article of people who have the same mobo or other asus motherboards who have the same issue. They say that it could be caused because of the Armory Crate software! but im not sure....

I did some research myself, and I found a Reddit article of people who have the same mobo or other asus motherboards who have the same issue. They say that it could be caused because of the Armory Crate software! but im not sure....

Well then, if you have that software installed, simply uninstall it. It's the only way to tell if it's causing it.