Question Low fps problem

Dec 1, 2022
So i have an rx 6700 xt and i5 12400f with gigabyte h610m h motherboard i don't know why but i get low fps and i've done anything like enabling resize bar or x.m.p or overclocking, updating bios, changing windows but still works the same i don't know why for example it gives around 100 to 115 fps in uncharted which is lower than normal.

Last edited:
an RX 6700 XT is only a mid-range card and i would say with settings towards the higher end at higher resolutions you are getting average fps.

but it all depends on what exact game(s) you are referring to, what exact settings you are using in those games, and what exact resolution you may be running it at.

Dec 1, 2022
an RX 6700 XT is only a mid-range card and i would say with settings towards the higher end at higher resolutions you are getting average fps.

but it all depends on what exact game(s) you are referring to, what exact settings you are using in those games, and what exact resolution you may be running it at.
I've seen benchmarks it should be like 130 or 140 fps

Dec 11, 2022
So i have an rx 6700 xt and i5 12400f with gigabyte h610m h motherboard i don't know why but i get low fps and i've done anything like enabling resize bar or x.m.p or overclocking, updating bios, changing windows but still works the same i don't know why for example it gives around 100 to 115 fps in uncharted which is lower than normal.
Did you solve the issue? Because i am having the same combo but with msi b660m a ddr4 and i am facing the same issue as you. Did you find any solution?

TRENDING THREADS