Jul 3, 2021
Hi, i have some issues with my PC a few days ago it was perfectly fine, i have this PC since December 2020 but now every game ran from 100FPS to 10 - 20 Frames the GPU usage is up on 90% my compenents are:
-AMD Ryzen 5 3600
-AMD Radeon RX580 8GB
-HyperX Fury 16GB RAM
-MSI B450M Pro-VDH MAX Motherboard

I have seen some threads about this issue but it didnt really help me, if reinstalling Windows was the right thing i would be switching to Win 11, if anyone experienced this issue please help.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your PSU and it's age? Might want to keep your hopes on Windows 11 at bay for the time being. Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard, then fabricate your installer for Windows 10, using Windows Media Creation Tools.

As for your issue, it could be a PSU being faulty or failing or that your drivers just croaked after an OS update. For the latter, you're advised to use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers. Then reinstall said GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, after sourcing the latest drivers from AMD's support site. For the former, you will need to source a reliably build PSU that can deliver at least 650W of power...

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your PSU and it's age? Might want to keep your hopes on Windows 11 at bay for the time being. Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard, then fabricate your installer for Windows 10, using Windows Media Creation Tools.

As for your issue, it could be a PSU being faulty or failing or that your drivers just croaked after an OS update. For the latter, you're advised to use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers. Then reinstall said GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, after sourcing the latest drivers from AMD's support site. For the former, you will need to source a reliably build PSU that can deliver at least 650W of power for the entire system to rule out your PSU being faulty.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS