Question low fps

May 3, 2021
I have an apu a8 7600 with integrated graphics and can barely play anything,on cs go for example I can get to 50 fps but I have to set res to 1024x768 4:3 and everything low and disabled,I could play it a year ago it was fine but now nothing will run,not even LoL.I used to be able to play cs go on medium high and lol at medium with 120-150 fps and high/very high at 40-50
What gpu can I get below 100$ that can improve and at least play on medium settings?.
Also my ram is ddr3 single stick,will fps increase if I get another stick?. my ram is crucial 8gb 1600mhz BLS8G3D169DS3.16FE but I cant find it anywhere for sale,can I get another ram that is compatible?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I think you might need to try and reinstall your iGPU/APU drivers and see if your FPS goes back to prior. You should ideally be on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Then source the latest drivers from AMD's support site. Following that use DDU to uninstall your APU's drivers and manually reinstall your GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

You will need to list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the age of the PSU, apart from it's make and model and the version for your OS.

FYI, if you did go for dual channel memory, yes that could offset some performance out of your platform but a higher pedigree APU will also be of benefit to you. Do NOT mix and match sticks of ram even if their frequencies and timing match but from another brand. Always look at ram upgrades as though you were buying shoes, you will need to buy a pair.

Reactions: nikoslp
May 3, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I think you might need to try and reinstall your iGPU/APU drivers and see if your FPS goes back to prior. You should ideally be on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Then source the latest drivers from AMD's support site. Following that use DDU to uninstall your APU's drivers and manually reinstall your GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

You will need to list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the age of the PSU, apart from it's make and model and the version for your OS.

FYI, if you did go for dual channel memory, yes that could offset some performance out of your platform but a higher pedigree APU will also be of benefit to you. Do NOT mix and match sticks of ram even if their frequencies and timing match but from another brand. Always look at ram upgrades as though you were buying shoes, you will need to buy a pair.
Hello thanks for the reply
I have already reinstalled them and no luck

My cpu is a8 7600 10 cores
motherboard : A78M-E45 V2
ram : crucial 8gb 1600mhz BLS8G3D169DS3.16FE
HDD: Toshiba DT01ACA050
Gpu :integrated r7 graphics
PSu: I have to open the case,I will tell you soon when I open the case but from what I remember is that its either 450 w or 500
what do you mean by chassis? fan?