[SOLVED] Low Framerates in A10-7800 Build

Aug 6, 2020
Hello, I'm new here! I have AMD A10 7800 just attach it yesterday and I realize that when I play an offline and online game my fps is so low. How to troubleshoot this kind of situation? I don't know-how. :<
-AMD A10 7800
-BIOSTAR HI-FI A70U3P
-8GB RAM
-NVIDIA GT 730

Solution
I don't know if my drivers are installed, my monitor is connected to gpu and the cpu i installed before is A4 6300
-sorry if not so specific but also in an offline game like the game I always play NFSMW is so laggy
-sorry if I'm English is not fluent and I'm not good at this language cuz I live in a poor country PH :<
Did you clean uninstal the old driver and instal the GT 730 driver ?

DSzymborski

Titan
Well, it's a very old and slow setup. What are the exact games, the exact settings, and the exact FPS? It's hard to say anything helpful about your subjective feelings about unknown performance in mystery games. Actual information woudl be more helpful!

I'm also changing your thread title. The thread titles are ideally used convey information that will lead people with specific knowledge about a topic to participate in the thread. "HELP ME!!!" doesn't really say much. Lots of people need help.

Reactions: JOLIX
Hello, I'm new here! I have AMD A10 7800 just attach it yesterday and I realize that when I play an offline and online game my fps is so low. How to troubleshoot this kind of situation? I don't know-how. :<
-AMD A10 7800
-BIOSTAR HI-FI A70U3P
-8GB RAM
-NVIDIA GT 730
What are your thermals idle and ingame? Did you seat the cpu cooler tightly?

Aug 6, 2020
Well, it's a very old and slow setup. What are the exact games, the exact settings, and the exact FPS? It's hard to say anything helpful about your subjective feelings about unknown performance in mystery games. Actual information woudl be more helpful!

I'm also changing your thread title. The thread titles are ideally used convey information that will lead people with specific knowledge about a topic to participate in the thread. "HELP ME!!!" doesn't really say much. Lots of people need help.
I tried adjusting my settings in LOL game very low but the fps is 03

Aug 6, 2020
What are your thermals idle and ingame? Did you seat the cpu cooler tightly?
Idk what are my thermal idle ingame but the game I only play is LOL and NFSWM and I'm sure that my cpu cooler is tightly attach

-btw nc dp cloe moretz my international celeb crush :p

DSzymborski

Titan
I tried adjusting my settings in LOL game very low but the fps is 03

So, you're getting 3 FPS in League of Legends? Are all the drivers installed? Is your monitor connected to the GPU or to the motherboard? What's the resolution? What CPU did you have installed before this?

It would help if you could be more specific and clearer in describing your issues.

Idk what are my thermal idle ingame but the game I only play is LOL and NFSWM and I'm sure that my cpu cooler is tightly attach
You can check your ingame temps by using MSI Afterburner's overlay for an example or following the temps while you play with software such as HWInfo64

-btw nc dp cloe moretz my international celeb crush :p
You and be both man, goddamn.

Aug 6, 2020
So, you're getting 3 FPS in League of Legends? Are all the drivers installed? Is your monitor connected to the GPU or to the motherboard? What's the resolution? What CPU did you have installed before this?

It would help if you could be more specific and clearer in describing your issues.
I don't know if my drivers are installed, my monitor is connected to gpu and the cpu i installed before is A4 6300
-sorry if not so specific but also in an offline game like the game I always play NFSMW is so laggy
-sorry if I'm English is not fluent and I'm not good at this language cuz I live in a poor country PH :<

Did you clean uninstal the old driver and instal the GT 730 driver ?

Solution