Question Low GPU/HIGH CPU Usage

Jun 6, 2020
I have an RX 580 8 GB and Ryzen 5 2400G with 2x8 GB RAM 3000 MHz and I have around 36-50% GPU Usage and 80-99 CPU Usage (I can't overclock anything without getting blue screens btw)

Lutfij

Titan
We're going to need more information. Please list your specs like so:
Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard and include the age of the PSU, apart from it's make and model.

Jun 6, 2020
Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2400G 3.60 GHz
Motherboard: MSI B350M PRO-VDH
Ram: 2x8 GB 3000 MHz
SSD/HDD: 118 GB SSD / 149 GB HDD
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8GB Pulse
PSU: Corsair 400W

And yes I've updated my bios and I'm using a-xmp

EDIT: the psu is 1 and a half years old

Lutfij

Titan
400W is the wattage, while Corsair is the Brand of the PSU. You forgot to include the series for the PSU. You will need at least a 550W PSU for the entire system as a minimum. I'd add some more wattage to the PSU number if you want to overclock on the system.

Your issues are caused by that PSU - now change it ASAP before you permanently damage everything you paid for.

Jun 6, 2020
Your issues are caused by that PSU - now change it ASAP before you permanently damage everything you paid for.
[/QUOTE]
But the most power consumption I get is around 150 Watt when the GPU is at 80-95%.
Oh and I forgot to tell you I have this problem only on Fortnite

Edit: I also fixed the High CPU Usage my only problem right now is the Low GPU Usage On Fortnite

Jun 6, 2020
400W is the wattage, while Corsair is the Brand of the PSU. You forgot to include the series for the PSU. You will need at least a 550W PSU for the entire system as a minimum. I'd add some more wattage to the PSU number if you want to overclock on the system.

So I changed the PSU to a Bequiet 600W Power 9 80 PLUS Bronze and I still have the same problem but only with the LOW GPU usage