Question Lower fps after removing and re installing GTX 1050TI-Is my hardware usage normal?

Jun 11, 2022
I had no signal issue that I solved by removing the GPU and plugging it again into the motherboard which I did twice a year for the past 3 years, this time I noticed my games are slower some games I used to have stable 60fps are giving me 45-50 with fps drops the performance is noticeably lower in many games I have no idea what's wrong and the GPU usage is normal like it used to be before the issue started it's not as noticeable in less demanding games but a certain game I used to get stable 55-60 fps in is suddenly having lower fps 43-45 in some areas which I used to get stable 60 in before and a lot of fps drops in explosions and effects. Other games too are performing worst too.
Is my ram usage and everything else normal?: I used to get much higher fps in LIS3 for example
OWkqc1p.jpg

xxdRiF0.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 362816

I had 50-60fps before with no fps drops but this is too low suddenly after reinstalling the gpu , check the second photo I've added

I don't know what to tell you your GPU usage and clock speeds are correct. Something else must have changed dx12? Resolution? Maybe roll back to a older driver.

D

Deleted member 362816

Someone else may be able to troubleshoot this better then me, because this is a lower tier card then I ever work with that being said maybe a fresh install of windows may solve your issues if windows update did something to hinder the performance.