[LSJ] red list and ousted players

My prey controls a red list minion. I oust him with a bleed. Can I put
a trophy on the bleeding minion, because all my prey's mignons burn and
the cause is a D action ?

Trophy: A trophy may be put into play using a master phase action (or
can be retrieved as listed under "Red List" in section 11). It has no
effect until it is moved to a vampire. When any vampire burns a Red
List minion in combat or as a (D) action (including diablerie), the
controller of the trophy may choose to move the trophy to that vampire.
Any number of trophies in play may be moved to the vampire in this way
(in addition to the single trophy that the vampire's controller may
retrieve from her library, ash heap or hand). Once placed on a vampire,
a trophy cannot be moved again.
Thanx !
Kamel.

kamel.senni@yvelines.pref.gouv.fr wrote:
> My prey controls a red list minion. I oust him with a bleed. Can I put
> a trophy on the bleeding minion, because all my prey's mignons burn and
> the cause is a D action ?
>
> Trophy: A trophy may be put into play using a master phase action (or
> can be retrieved as listed under "Red List" in section 11). It has no
> effect until it is moved to a vampire. When any vampire burns a Red
> List minion in combat or as a (D) action (including diablerie), the
> controller of the trophy may choose to move the trophy to that vampire.
> Any number of trophies in play may be moved to the vampire in this way
> (in addition to the single trophy that the vampire's controller may
> retrieve from her library, ash heap or hand). Once placed on a vampire,
> a trophy cannot be moved again.

No you cannot. Because the (D) action bleed only ousts the Methusaleh.
Then the metusalehs death causes all his vampires to burn. So the (D)
action bleed does not directly burn the vampire(s) and the condition for
the Trophy is not fullfilled.

P.S: Can you send me the decklists? ;-)

<kamel.senni@yvelines.pref.gouv.fr> schreef in bericht
> My prey controls a red list minion. I oust him with a bleed. Can I put
> a trophy on the bleeding minion, because all my prey's mignons burn and
> the cause is a D action ?

mmmm. burned mignons ;)