Question M.2 SSD not booting up automatically

Aug 26, 2020
Problem: The computer is not booting into the M.2 SSD where I've installed windows, unless I manually press F12 to see the boot options and click on the 'blank' option to boot it into windows. The problem that I get is that it says 'Reboot and Select proper Boot device, or Insert Boot Device in selected boot device and press a key'

Specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-A320M

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700X

GPU: GTX 1060 (3GB)

RAM: 2x8 GB (total 16GB)

Storage Devices: WD Green M.2 SSD (120GB with Windows Installed), TCSunbow SSD (1TB for data)

Context: I've installed a new M.2 onto a PC that I've already built, I managed to successfully install Windows on the first boot where this issue did not occur, only after the second boot and further boots does this problem occur.

Context 2: On my first boot, I realised that my 1TB SSD was not recognised on the BIOS or Windows, swapped the SATA cable out for this, booted up a second time and now this problem occurs

Things I've tried: Going to boot priority order to see if there are other options, can only boot to the M.2 (not a boot manager so it doesn't work, I've tried) and the other SSD which doesn't have Windows on it so that doesn't work either. The blank option is not available in boot priority in the BIOS (DEL) but is available in boot options (F12) which is weird