[SOLVED] m2.sdd no bootable device problem

Sep 27, 2019
I built a PC 5 months ago. Right now I'm afraid I have a problem with my m.2 SSD. When I started the PC (in a 3 weeks ), the "No bootable device" error occured but after I restarted it, Windows launched without a problem. Is this situation normal or should I be concerned ? If so, what should I do to fix it ? Thanks in advance.

Solution
TUF as Asus? With Asus, you may have to enable your M.2. I do not remember it very well- I built in 2017 and I had this problem. There are settings for PCIE X4- look in BIOS- something has to be enabled there for it to work. I am anticipating this problem again as I just bought TUF board and about to get M.2... If everything fails, call Asus tech support- they are helpful, ask them what I am trying to tell you- sorry- I forgot.

Astralv

Distinguished
TUF as Asus? With Asus, you may have to enable your M.2. I do not remember it very well- I built in 2017 and I had this problem. There are settings for PCIE X4- look in BIOS- something has to be enabled there for it to work. I am anticipating this problem again as I just bought TUF board and about to get M.2... If everything fails, call Asus tech support- they are helpful, ask them what I am trying to tell you- sorry- I forgot.

Reactions: KeserPasha
Solution

TRENDING THREADS