Mac Cloner Psystar Files for Bankruptcy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsud

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2007
[citation][nom]Gin Fushicho[/nom]o_O Damn thats an evil end user license agreement , at least I can install windows on whatever machine I want Mac or not.[/citation]

You mean you can install it on "whatever machine" that is a windows configured pc.

But then whats the use of installing a crappy OS on "whatever machine".

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
[citation][nom]rsud[/nom]You mean you can install it on "whatever machine" that is a windows configured pc.But then whats the use of installing a crappy OS on "whatever machine".[/citation]

I do gotta agree with that , there is no point in installing Windows on a machine like a MAC. xD But really you can install it on ANY machine , they dont stop you like mac does.

bfstev

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
yea you can definitely install windows on any machine you can get your hands on. wether you want to or not is another matter. I dont see that changing anytime soon either. The microsoft device driver library is enormous for a reason.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I guess Psystar didn't have a magical bank account. Its a shame really. Apple needs to be taken down a peg, shown that just because they're not Microsoft doesn't mean they get to play outside the law.

icebain

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2008
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]We need Psystar alive to give Apple's evil EULA a kick in its rear![/citation]

It's their software, we can't (the market) dictate to them how they should package and sell it other than speaking with our wallets.

SamanuelMC

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
[citation][nom]squatchman[/nom]Tell that to all the people nailing Microsoft to a cross for packaging Internet Explorer with Windows.[/citation]
^ This

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]tweak13[/nom]wouldn't it be funny if Microsoft was funding them lol[/citation]
I was thinking the same thing....

Sh*t would hit the fan!

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]That would be an EPIC Mac vs. PC battle.[/citation]
Bill Gates would rip off his shirt showing off his 5 inch thick abs while Steve Jobs would begin coughing toxic cancerous gas.

Then Bill would totally yell "THIS. IS. MICROSOFT!!!"

G

I like OS X but that EULA is the one of the worst way to protect their market share.

G

The EU should be taking action against Apple, Intel and Microsoft both got what they deserved, it's Apple's turn now...

mavroxur

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
How peculiar.....Apple sells an OS that can only legally be run on their computers, and it's all ok. Microsoft includes a free internet browser with their OS and it's the end of the F*@&ing world with lawsuit after lawsuit....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS