MacPadd.com Owner David Free Responds to Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubernoobie

Distinguished
May 29, 2009
lol, reported to the canadian police...... US has more say in policing than canada probably but since i live in canada, i say the rules aren't very strict

Hovaucf

Distinguished
May 6, 2008
[citation][nom]etichi[/nom]Instead of apologizing and realizing the customer is always right. Maybe it is him that doesn't understand how to run a business. What a jerk. Be a man, suck it up, and make it right!Furthermore, just because there are satisfied customers doesn't mean he might have a bad apple in his company. What a douche bag.[/citation]

Pretty hard for a company to continue if the bad apple is the CEO/Owner

doc70

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
He, he, at least he's right about the pad being resistant to H1N1; after all, is a MOUSE PAD!!! Can't get the flu...
On the other hand, maybe the tracking number got the flu and died...

But seriously, he's a jerk .

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
Things I'd love to see come out of this:

1) Apple turning its eyes on him and suing his pants off for trade mark infringement.
2) A Better Business Bureau report filed against his company (or whatever the BBB is in Canada) for the fraudulent claims and poor service.
3) A tracking number.

cbrown3666

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2009
DDoS anybody?

This guys is a TOOL
-H1N1 comment is garbage
-keeps your cursor 'on the screen' comment is garbage

Only thing worse than a mac --> the dumbass who tries making accessories for them

dmoney_07

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
Wow...what an unprofessional statement to post on your company's website..."the customer from hell". Calling a potential customer that would turn me away from ordering his products.

G

His front page retort is doing nothing more than directing every potential customer of his to this article. Those who might have missed it before certainly won't now! You should sue him for fraud or sic a regulatory agency on him and give your faithful readers a blow-by-blow account of the process. It would be good to see this idiotic fraudster brought to justice.

G

Does the owner understand the phrase "h1n1 resistant?" I think he's meaning to say "The MacPadd will never get the H1N1 virus, so it will always work and never call in sick." Other than that there's no mention using antiviral material in production. I don't even think such a material exists for computer equipment.

deadlockedworld

Distinguished
[citation][nom]Honis[/nom]Things I'd love to see come out of this:1) Apple turning its eyes on him and suing his pants off for trade mark infringement.

This is a great point. The Apple legal team would castrate him.

aznriptide859

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2006
ANY comment made by Free to Nguyen in a negative manner shows he has no respect for the customer, PERIOD. I work for Directron, and I'm sorry to state the obvious saying, that you should always work for the customer and make them happy. Even though TN MAY have received harsher criticism from Free due to the fact he works for THW, this probably isn't the only case which this happened, so in my opinion Free shouldn't be allowed to do business in anything.

gbismack

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
I would never buy from a website complaining about the customer from hell.

When reading the original article, I thought that Nguyen was being a bit overboard at the onset; however it proved that he was correct that the item was never shipped, and Free was continuously lying to him. In this situation, it is hard to say he shouldn't have been as aggressive as he was, as Free was continuously lying to him.

gbismack

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
But they lying... what can you expect from such a company that explicitly misrepresents their product. Nobody realized that they NEVER mention the material is recycled, they say its recyclable! Then they go on to put the recycle symbol all over the site, and claim the product is green.

That's like me advertising Styrofoam as green because you can recycle it.

beehew

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2009
Bob Slydell: What would you say ya do here?
Tom Smykowski: Well look, I already told you! I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

blackbyron

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
"We have over 8,000 satisfied customers and now one person who has anger problems which he chooses to vent through his company’s web site."

Lol, you're making me laugh. You have maybe thousands of unhappy customers. And I don't know if Free is lying according to numbers of satisfied customers.

G

It seems that this guy runs, sells (seller mail to Paypal log), answers to customer troubles, publishes statements on the site and who knows what else, just on its own.
TW, what could you expect from an All-In-One.

Status
Not open for further replies.