Mad Catz Teams Up with EA for Titanfall Peripherals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a madcatz tritton headset with the black ops branding. It performs adequately, but still really irritates my ears, even after replacing the ear pads. Still not ready to invest in a new set just yet. The cod branding isn't outrageous and pretty subtle. I just happened to be what was on the shelves at Fry's during a particularly fun spending spree.

what i don't like about these things is the price, there's this headset, forgot the brand, it's almost the exact same headset except for some changes externally related to diablo 3. and the price went up soo much

Joshua Carter

Honorable
Aug 30, 2013
Steelseries Siberia remain my favorite headsets, I've had bad luck with the RAT mice, but other Madcatz peripherals I've had good success with. I'll have to look into some of these, I'm in the market for a new mouse pad :)

Marcus52

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
I have a Mad Catz R.A.T. 7, and it is an awesome mouse, but it is finicky as heck. If you buy one of their mice, go to their website and look up troubleshooting for it first thing, and follow the instructions, regardless of whether or not you appear to be having trouble.

Plug it into a USB2 port, not USB3, especially if your mainboard provides some kind of acceleration. Uncheck "Enhance pointer precision" in Windows. There is also an optimization program that is good to run. Currently my only problem is that it seems to pick up dirt over the optics easier than other mouse and requires a wipe with a clean cloth. I like it so much I hate to recommend against it, but on the other hand there are less finicky mice out there that also do a great job, just aren't as adjustable when it comes to fitting your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS