Mad Mod Mikes Pimping Challenge:

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Can mike do it ?

• Mad Mod Mike can do anything !, He can do it, Come on mike !

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • There are sound and well documented reasons why he can not meet this challenge, even if he has the h

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hergieburbur

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2005
Motorola's chips still see a lot of usage. Texas Instruments uses MC68000 chips in its TI-89, 92, 92+, and Voyage 200 graphing calculators. (They use Zilog Z80s in their other models.) I have a Voyage 200 and it seems to perform pretty decently at finding iterative solutions for having a 12MHz chip and 384KB RAM in it.

Yeah, the Motorola's are good general use chips for applianes and such. I did some progreamming on the Motorola68HC11/12 in School, and they have a nice instruction set, nice flexibility, and are cheap for thoser types of apps.

IRanNaked

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2005
AHHA damn that was aot of reading to do. And I think this whole thing with TabrisDarkPeace trying to be smart is really making him be a dick. BUtttt... that's my 2 cent's. "
OWNED!!

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
Actually I don't, my post average was set back when Conroe was being discussed because I spent 500 posts defending myself from the 800 Intel Fanboys that PMS'd on me.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time
Well, ignore is an option also. Deffending your attitude is not deffending your self, practicaly:)