Question MAG x570s Tomahawk max wifi not starting

Dec 3, 2021
Hello all,
I just build my first PC, but when I wanted to start it, it could not boot, and I heard 1 long and 2 short beeps from my mainboard. In the manual, it was written that it could be the GPU and I tested my old GPU(that is 100% working) and the mainboard still did the same beeps and even after trying it on the second GPU slot, the results were the same. I'm writing on this forum because I really have no idea what to do, and I hope there might be someone here, that could help me.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age (new?), condition (new, refurbished, used)?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

= = = =

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Verify by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

Do so carefully. No one wants to force a connection but with a new build what feels to be tightly in place may actually not be fully in place.

Carefully unplug and re-plug ( or unseat and re-seat) all connectors and cards a few times to ensure that they are indeed fully connected.

Dec 3, 2021
@rgd1101 @Ralston18
Sorry, here are the infromations:

PSU: Seasonic Prime TX 850W
Mainboard: MSI MAG X57S TOMAHAWK MAX WIKI7
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
RAM: Corsair 32GB DDR4-3600Kit
Cooler: NOCTUA NH-D15 chromax.black
2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 (2TB + 1TB)
Case:Thermaltake View 37 ARGB
GPU: KFA2 GeForce GTX1070

Everything is new, and only the GPU has been used before. My older GPU I testes as well is R9 270X Windforce