Question Mainly UE games will crash after 10-20m of playing and I dont know what to do anymore ?

May 21, 2023
Alot of my games keep crashing that I like to play but I honestly don't know how to fix it, any unreal engine will just crash inexpertly sometimes with error codes some to desktop. other games like MW2 and Phasmophobia will just deep fry my screen and crash my pc, I've tried reinstalling windows, swapping out GPU (games still crashed), putting main GPU in different rig (didn't crash), getting a higher wattage PSU, running memtest86, and resetting CMOS. What should I try doing next?

In case it helps, my specs are:
Asus TUF B660M-PLUS WIFI D4
i7-12700F
RTX 3060
Corsair Vengeance 32GB RAM SL

Thanks for any help.

If you can borrow some other ram sticks, that might determine if you have a memory incompatibility.
I know you ran memtest86 but just a thought.
The other thing you could do is borrow a different GPU and also test.
If it still crashes, its narrowed down to either CPU or motherboard. You have the latest BIOS from what I can see.

May 21, 2023
If you can borrow some other ram sticks, that might determine if you have a memory incompatibility.
I know you ran memtest86 but just a thought.
The other thing you could do is borrow a different GPU and also test.
If it still crashes, its narrowed down to either CPU or motherboard. You have the latest BIOS from what I can see.
Ive used a different GPU and it still crashed, and an hour ago I ran OCCT and did a CPU test and I got 8400+ errors most of them being on a single thread. Ive never done any overclocking to my CPU, and I started getting the errors around the same time that my games crash so I think its my CPU.