Kilowatt

Title : CBP Map-Pack

<snip>

Installation

Just double-click on the umod icon to install the files to right folders.

<snip>

Sounds easy enough. double-clicking on the CBP2003.ut2mod says no file
associated with it.

What folder does this file go in? How to you extract the files?

I tried to associate it with winrar like Quake did but I have no clue.

--
Kilowatt@charter.net Put "private" in the subject line.

"Kilowatt" <kilowatt@charter.net> wrote in message
> Title : CBP Map-Pack
> Installation
>
> Just double-click on the umod icon to install the files to right folders.
> Sounds easy enough. double-clicking on the CBP2003.ut2mod says no file
> associated with it.
>
> What folder does this file go in? How to you extract the files?
> --
> Kilowatt@charter.net Put "private" in the subject line.

Should be associated with setup.exe in your UT2003 system folder.
Can also download a non-umod zipped version below.
http://www.planetunreal.com/cbp/

Kilowatt

I downloaded the zip version from that link and it has inside the same umod
file.

I also tried to associate the file with the setup.exe in the UT folder and I
get a critical error.

:(

"LeeLoo" <nospam@cox.net> wrote in message
> "Kilowatt" <kilowatt@charter.net> wrote in message
> > Title : CBP Map-Pack
> > Installation
> >
> > Just double-click on the umod icon to install the files to right
folders.
> > Sounds easy enough. double-clicking on the CBP2003.ut2mod says no file
> > associated with it.
> >
> > What folder does this file go in? How to you extract the files?
> > --
> > Kilowatt@charter.net Put "private" in the subject line.
> >

> Should be associated with setup.exe in your UT2003 system folder.
> Can also download a non-umod zipped version below.
> http://www.planetunreal.com/cbp/

Meltdown

Kilowatt enlightened us with:
> I also tried to associate the file with the setup.exe in the UT folder
> and I get a critical error.

Maybe this has some useful info:

http://www.unrealtower.org/tuts/Umods.html

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Kilowatt

UT2004 Setup Build UT2004_Build_[2004-03-03_02.42]

OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600)
CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2012 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: No Video

Setup: Unknown disposition

History: USetupDefinition::Init <- WFilerWizard::WFilerWizard <- Setup
*********

This is what I get when I try to run \UT\system\setup.exe on CBP2003.ut2mod

The box says critical error

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message
> Kilowatt enlightened us with:
> > I also tried to associate the file with the setup.exe in the UT folder
> > and I get a critical error.
>
> Maybe this has some useful info:
>
> http://www.unrealtower.org/tuts/Umods.html
>
> MeltDown
> --
> !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
> ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
> !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

pyrophreek

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2008
A bit late possibly to reply to this thread, but better late than never

Found that if you:

1) put the .umod file in the system folder of the install folder of UT

2) open a command prompt and go to the system folder

3) type: setup.exe install name_of_umod.umod

it will work.