morten

In Baldurs Gate 2, I think it's great with the max hitpoints and automatic
learning of spells on normal difficulty. As i can understand from other
threads that is the only difference compared to the hardcore rules. But in
the game-configuration window, under normal is also mentioned that the
monsters do less damage! Is that really true? I hope not, since i would
never play on normal then :)

Thanks in advance.

Morten

Morten wrote:
> In Baldurs Gate 2, I think it's great with the max hitpoints and automatic
> learning of spells on normal difficulty. As i can understand from other
> threads that is the only difference compared to the hardcore rules. But in
> the game-configuration window, under normal is also mentioned that the
> monsters do less damage! Is that really true? I hope not, since i would
> never play on normal then :)

Sorry. They do 75% damage on Normal.