Question Mchose g3 ultra dual8k wireless doesn't connect with software

Phil_33

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2016
Hi, so today my mchose g3 came in.
I could easaly get the wired version to work.
Downloaded the software from the english CN page.
You got 2 yellow buttons and I downloaded them both. The drivers do work (but it was in chinese though) but the other is the hub and that says please connect device, while this is connected...
Then I wanted to make it wireless. Connect the device with bluetooth...
And now ended up with wireless connection but the drivers program doesn't seem to work with the wireless connection. It goes straight back to the homepage of the program and you can't click on the dpi and so on...
Wired is not a problem though.
For the rest everything works fine.

arent drivers/software supposed to be on that usb dongle? atleast thats how its done on peripherals these days
if youre not using usb dongle and connecting it with bluetooth, then hmm yea, mice software usualy doesnt work through bluetooth. as bluetooth is an option for devices which doesnt use software (like TV/smartphones and so on)

so in short summary, to use software for controlling your mice features, either use usb cable or usb dongle which came with that mouse

Phil_33

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2016
arent drivers/software supposed to be on that usb dongle? atleast thats how its done on peripherals these days
if youre not using usb dongle and connecting it with bluetooth, then hmm yea, mice software usualy doesnt work through bluetooth. as bluetooth is an option for devices which doesnt use software (like TV/smartphones and so on)

so in short summary, to use software for controlling your mice features, either use usb cable or usb dongle which came with that mouse
I put the dongle correctly into the wired cable and the wired cable correctly into my pc. The mouse didn't work out of the box...
Thing is, when I then turned on the wireless on switch and pressed the button, the bluetooth would turn on and would ask me to connect, but couldn't get the mouse to work. So I would click on connect with another mouse, so that the wireless now works...

However the program still doesn't work with wireless...
In other words, its via bluetooth or nothing...
Even with the dongle connected, the mouse wouldn't work wireless, unless I made a bluetooth connection.

Last edited:

Phil_33

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2016
View: https://imgur.com/k9WOAxg

number 1 should light up when you running through wireless 2.4GHz dongle
try pressing that buton below 1 2 3 leds so it switches to "1"

also make sure that dongle works, open device manager and see if no driver errors
if all fine there, then check manuals, your mouse might need to be re-paired with that dongle
I did download the drivers directly and tried out them first instead of connecting the dongle. So maybe deïnstall it. Then try to connect the dongle like you said.
Gonna try all of that except for the last thing.
If it still doesn't work the way it should then I'll keep working either wired or wireless through bluetooth.

It came all the way from china, I can't send it back because I already needed to wait 13 days for this so... Anyway thanks for the advice.
Any other advice is welcome!

Last edited: