Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

I have isa 2004 running on my server and the xp media center edition which im
having trouble is a client running the ms firewall client intended for ISA
2004. At one point the online spotlight was able to stream to my computer
without a problem, but now it crashes the media center program. Is there a
port number for online webcasts/streams? Is it standard? What is the port(s)?

Thanks,
Pete

You should consult the experts in the Windows Media Center newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Pete" wrote:

| I have isa 2004 running on my server and the xp media center edition which im
| having trouble is a client running the ms firewall client intended for ISA
| 2004. At one point the online spotlight was able to stream to my computer
| without a problem, but now it crashes the media center program. Is there a
| port number for online webcasts/streams? Is it standard? What is the port(s)?
|
| Thanks,
| Pete

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0518-0, 05/02/2005
Tested on: 5/2/2005 3:17:11 PM