[SOLVED] Memory Management BSOD ?

Feb 26, 2022
Hi all,

My PC has recently been giving me the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSoD and random restarts. Earlier this month, it also would not boot and I had to reinstall windows to get it working properly again. I suspect my RAM is at fault but I'd like some confirmation as I'm not sure what to make of my MEMORY.DMP file.

Here are my specs:
Device name DESKTOP-FVHNA6G
Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E31270 @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Here is my MEMORY.DMP file:
https://pastebin.com/dc9S21Pv

Thanks in advance

Solution
the system was cleaning up memory data structures for the graphics subsystem when it found a corruption. you will want to update the graphics drivers but also scan for malware to make sure you do not have some bitcoin gpu miner running. (or other malware)

make sure you are not overclocking the cpu or gpu
the system was cleaning up memory data structures for the graphics subsystem when it found a corruption. you will want to update the graphics drivers but also scan for malware to make sure you do not have some bitcoin gpu miner running. (or other malware)

make sure you are not overclocking the cpu or gpu

Solution
Feb 26, 2022
I will take a look at that

I've ran a Windows Memory Diagnostic test on both of my RAM sticks and it seems that one of them is faulty. I've removed it and have ordered a new one so I will update this thread if the problem persists.