News Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition Brings DLSS 2.0 and Enhanced Ray Tracing Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

olin9

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2008
Who cares? I got the metro game because I had played the others. while this one has a lot of eye candy. the game play sucks, I stop playing after 3 hours and have not touch it since. Just watch any demo and count that as the best of the game and walk away.

woot

Distinguished
Who cares? I got the metro game because I had played the others. while this one has a lot of eye candy. the game play sucks, I stop playing after 3 hours and have not touch it since. Just watch any demo and count that as the best of the game and walk away.
Was it too scary for you? it can be very atmospheric and tense at times, which can put off some players.

Feb 16, 2021

Just stick with Call of Duty, real games aren't for you.

d0x360

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2016

Then you stopped playing way too soon. Probably didn't get out of the first big area. I'm talking the snow/river map. I probably spent a good 4-5 hours in that one area alone.

I'm pretty excited for this. I could run exodus at 3200x1800 with RT on and DLSS off at 60fps with some rare dips.

With this version I'm hoping for a full 4k60+ since it's using not only DLSS2.1 but also variable rate shading.

I'm hoping those 2 performance enhancers will allow my 2080ti ftw3 ultra to run the game the same or better... Kinda makes me glad I stopped playing because I was trying to get a 3080. Perhaps now I won't need it for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.