[SOLVED] Mi 3C router Port forwarding not working

Demoxing

Commendable
Jun 6, 2019
I am using a Mi 3C router, and I am trying to forward a port, but it's working at all. I tried multiple ports, but no one is working. I contacted my ISP and asked them about it, and they said they are not even blocking any ports by their end. UPnP is also off. So what's the problem here?

CSsDwt6.png

Solution
I am using a Mi 3C router, and I am trying to forward a port, but it's working at all. I tried multiple ports, but no one is working. I contacted my ISP and asked them about it, and they said they are not even blocking any ports by their end. UPnP is also off. So what's the problem here?

CSsDwt6.png
Have you verified that you have a public IP? If your WAN IP is 10.x.y.z or 192.168.x.y or 100.64.x.y then you don't have a public IP address.

Can you connect to the server from the LAN?

kanewolf

Titan

CSsDwt6.png
Have you verified that you have a public IP? If your WAN IP is 10.x.y.z or 192.168.x.y or 100.64.x.y then you don't have a public IP address.

Can you connect to the server from the LAN?

Solution