AdGo

Honorable
Apr 4, 2015
Hello,
My mic works perfectly fine when I go on the websites which test your mic by recording your voice and playing it back to you. However, when I try to speak during a Microsoft Teams call, my voice is not audible to others at all. Teams just refuses to acknowledge my voice. The same is the case with Discord. Zoom seems to work perfectly.
I've checked the mic settings on all these apps and everything seems correct.
How should I solve this problem?

AdGo

Honorable
Apr 4, 2015
Have you looked at your "Microphone privacy settings"? Go to "PC Settings > System > Sound > Related Settings/Microphone privacy settings" and read through all the options listed.
I did check now. It says Microsoft Teams has access to the microphone. However, a teams meeting does not capture my voice. I have even tried turning off noise suppression.
Just a little while ago, I checked and found out the mic works fine when I join a Teams meeting through my browser.

I did check now. It says Microsoft Teams has access to the microphone. However, a teams meeting does not capture my voice. I have even tried turning off noise suppression.
Just a little while ago, I checked and found out the mic works fine when I join a Teams meeting through my browser.
If you go to "Control Panel > Device Manager > Sound > Recording" do you have more than one recording device?