[SOLVED] Micro ATX and ATX help

kobevue559

Prominent
Jan 22, 2019
Can a Micro ATX GTX 1070 fit onto a regular B450 ATX Tomahawk? Or do I need to get a MICRO ATX CPU, and Motherboard to fit my Micro ATX GPU? Pls tell me what needs to be changed, if not tell me if its compatible pls I'm very cautious as this is my first PC I'm going to build

Is this all compatible? https://pcpartpicker.com/user/aphoy/saved/smBV6h

If it not compatible, please tell me how much frames I will get if I changed it to a regular ATX 1070

Also tell me how much frames I'll get witha 1060 on games like League of Legends, Fortnite, PubG, GTA V

Solution
yes, that will work, if you haven't purchased that RAM already don't. get a kit that is 3000mhz or better and get 16gb(8gbx2) for best performance, Ryzen runs better with faster RAM due to its architecture. the size of the GPU only matters if it won't fit your case
yes, that will work, if you haven't purchased that RAM already don't. get a kit that is 3000mhz or better and get 16gb(8gbx2) for best performance, Ryzen runs better with faster RAM due to its architecture. the size of the GPU only matters if it won't fit your case

Solution
As said Above i would Change that RAM to 3000mhz and if possible 2x8 GB but if your Budget is limited then 2x4 gb is fine too. a larger GTX 1070 wont grand you any noticable performance advantage over that Zotac Mini Card.

If your Budget does allow it i would swap the 2600 for 2600X if possible. Overclocking a Ryzen is possible but in most cases XFR (Amds automatic Overclocking function) is better then a manual overclock.