CPU Cooler: Stock cooler
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660Ti Ventus XS OC Edition
RAM: Corsair Vengenance LPX DDR4 2x8 GB 3200Mhz
SSD 1: Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3100TNTD
SSD 2: Samsung 830 Series
PSU: From previous pc (1000 watts)
Windows 10 Pro version 2004, installed on M.2 SSD plus games
The temps are very good at around 35-50 celsius on both CPU and GPU
I have not overclocked anything and everything is at stock.
I play a lot of GTA 5 and there i don't think i have any micro stutter, but i did try Minecraft again because of streamers and it microstutters like hell
Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g84HROqMQ0A

Happens at around 8 seconds and 33 seconds
I have 2 monitors, main is 144hz and second is 60hz if that helps in any way
I have tried changing settings in the nvidia control panel and it did not help
I tried having G Sync on and off and it did not help
I tried reinstallng windows , games and chaning disks for the windows installion
I tried updating all mobo and gpu drivers plus bios
I don't know what else to do so if you have any suggestion on what i could do to get rid of this super annoying problem then please let me know!

HeyItsFroggy

Honorable
Dec 1, 2014
Allocate more ram to minecraft as it loves ram. (I recommend 2-4GBs)

If the following above doesn't help or make your gameplay smoother than try updating your Java to 64 Bit and the to latest version.

Try installing Optifine for the verision of Minecraft that you're using or looking to use. Optifine is a mod/java file that optimizes your game and gives you features to give you more FPS and to allow the game to look better.

I hope I was able to help you. (I have around 4000 hours on MC myself and have experienced issues like yourself).

Oct 18, 2020
Allocate more ram to minecraft as it loves ram. (I recommend 2-4GBs)

If the following above doesn't help or make your gameplay smoother than try updating your Java to 64 Bit and the to latest version.

Try installing Optifine for the verision of Minecraft that you're using or looking to use. Optifine is a mod/java file that optimizes your game and gives you features to give you more FPS and to allow the game to look better.

I hope I was able to help you. (I have around 4000 hours on MC myself and have experienced issues like yourself).
Just tried installing Java 64 and it did not help, and i already have optifine installed, and i have 6gb allocated to the game so it shouldn't be a problem