[SOLVED] Microphone Problems

Elkin~NeedsHelp

Prominent
Oct 18, 2020
ive been using this headphones for a half year now and it works fine but suddenly for some reason
it couldnt detect my voice anymore, but when i put my mic directly to my headphones it can pick that up
but it couldnt pick up my voice, it can pickup my headphone sounds but not my voice

Solution
Make and model of your headphone and how it's tethered to the computer/laptop/audio output? Are you using the audio output/input ports on the motherboard's rear I/O or a dedicated sound card's input/output ports? If the latter, please mention the make and model of the sound card. If the former, please mention the make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version at the time of writing. Also, please mention the version(not edition) of your installation of Windows 10.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your headphone and how it's tethered to the computer/laptop/audio output? Are you using the audio output/input ports on the motherboard's rear I/O or a dedicated sound card's input/output ports? If the latter, please mention the make and model of the sound card. If the former, please mention the make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version at the time of writing. Also, please mention the version(not edition) of your installation of Windows 10.

Solution