JaivanthGTX

Prominent
Jul 14, 2020
I have an ASUS TUF A15 with the 144Hz 15.6inch Display. I started noticing what first I thought was a dead pixel, but then after looking at it closely, noticed that it was slithering around in my screen. I don't have any idea what this is, did plenty of digging but came up with no answers. This thing seems to be moving through the black lines between the pixels. I don't have any idea how. Probably you guys can help me figure out what this is...

Videos --> (THE TINY DOT APPEARS TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE CURSOR IN THE VIDEOS. LOOK CLOSELY)

GODSPEED GUYS.

Reactions: IronRocker

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
The obvious (seeming) answer would be some manner of bug, a mite or something. I had this happen with my work monitor and a bug was in there moving around for a couple of days. Either it figured it's way out, or died and is laying at the bottom of the screen now...either way, it worked itself out.

Reactions: JaivanthGTX

JaivanthGTX

Prominent
Jul 14, 2020
The obvious (seeming) answer would be some manner of bug, a mite or something. I had this happen with my work monitor and a bug was in there moving around for a couple of days. Either it figured it's way out, or died and is laying at the bottom of the screen now...either way, it worked itself out.
But then it is just about the size of a single pixel...

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
I would like to do so, but then I am not LINUS. Please get this fact right and answer 😊
But then it is just about the size of a single pixel...

Well, not sure what you are looking for by way of explanation. Really, what else could it be? @JohnBonhamsGhost attempted a bit of levity and your reply borders on rude. I give a reasonable suggestion and you question that.

What do you WANT it to be?

Reactions: JerryC

JaivanthGTX

Prominent
Jul 14, 2020
Well, not sure what you are looking for by way of explanation. Really, what else could it be? @JohnBonhamsGhost attempted a bit of levity and your reply borders on rude. I give a reasonable suggestion and you question that.

What do you WANT it to be?
Hey man I wasn't trying to be rude, that was just sarcasm. I didn't think it would be a bug, but then if it really is, all I can do is wait. I am a bit afraid my screen is having some problem and I don't want to delay it into more damage. Sorry if you got it wrong...

JerryC

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
Hey man I wasn't trying to be rude, that was just sarcasm. I didn't think it would be a bug, but then if it really is, all I can do is wait. I am a bit afraid my screen is having some problem and I don't want to delay it into more damage. Sorry if you got it wrong...

Even if you screen is having a problem is appears to be confined to a single pixel. That being said, I am pretty sure it is Skynet and it is attempting to take over the world starting with your monitor first!

Yes. That pixel has gained sentience and is going to get you.:ROFLMAO:

116169.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Krotow

TRENDING THREADS