Microsoft Antispyware 2

I just got a notice for my desktop to upgrade the antispyware beta 1. It
upgraded to version 1.0.601. I then connected up my laptop and checked for
update, it said my version was the latest one 1.0.501. What am I missing
here. Desktop=Winxp pro laptop=Winxp home

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

AntiSpyware forum is at: