[SOLVED] Microsoft Edge causes Instant replay to turn off ?

Flame1

Honorable
Aug 8, 2017
So I have decided to switch browsers from google chrome to the new microsoft edge and I have an issue where whenever I turn on this browser, a couple seconds later instant replay will just turn itself off. When I play a game instant replay will stay on but all it takes is simply tabbing into microsoft edge while I play and the instant replay will just turn off.

Solution
Thanks for the suggestion, but the only reason I made the move to the new edge is because not only that I heard it's just better than google chrome, but also more importantly I was able to sync up my google account which allowed me to get all my logins and bookmarks back.

Firefox also has sync feature if you create a Firefox account.
Moreover, in my opinion Firefox is better in many ways than either Google or Edge.

Ralston18

Titan
Just some general thoughts:

Perhaps some macro or keyboard short cut perhaps...

Use "WIN" + "I" to access and check the Gaming (Captures) and Ease of Access configuration settings (keyboard, mouse).

Look at any game/application specific macros - could be preset therein.

Touch screen might be involved if you computer setup has touch screen capabilities.

You might also consider going into Edge and reset all settings to default. That might end the problem but it will also change/reset any other configuration changes you have made.

Flame1

Honorable
Aug 8, 2017
Just some general thoughts:

Perhaps some macro or keyboard short cut perhaps...

Use "WIN" + "I" to access and check the Gaming (Captures) and Ease of Access configuration settings (keyboard, mouse).

Look at any game/application specific macros - could be preset therein.

Touch screen might be involved if you computer setup has touch screen capabilities.

You might also consider going into Edge and reset all settings to default. That might end the problem but it will also change/reset any other configuration changes you have made.
I have no macros or shortucts that could cause that, got no touch screen plugged in either.
I just tried resetting all the setting on edge but it still does the same thing, it's almost like if it has some hidden privacy setting that auto-disables shadowplay when I tab into the browser, google chrome doesn't do this.

Flame1

Honorable
Aug 8, 2017
You could also give Firefox a spin to see how that works out.
Thanks for the suggestion, but the only reason I made the move to the new edge is because not only that I heard it's just better than google chrome, but also more importantly I was able to sync up my google account which allowed me to get all my logins and bookmarks back.

Firefox also has sync feature if you create a Firefox account.
Moreover, in my opinion Firefox is better in many ways than either Google or Edge.

Solution