[SOLVED] Microsoft Edge used to have a small icon on right of task bar, how to re-enable

SomeGuyonTHW

Reputable
Oct 9, 2020
Microsoft Edge used to have a Very nice feature where it didn't close itself, instead it kept running in background with an small icon on the right side of taskbar. I right clicked it & disabled it but I don't know how to revert this change/re-enable it.

Why I want it back? Because it made Microsoft edge open very very fast (On click) which was very awesome & quick (totally eliminating the 1-2 second wait & reducing CPU usage overall)
tried going to MS edge & windows settings allowing it to run in background & similar options but no luck, any help would be greatly appreciated.

SomeGuyonTHW

Reputable
Oct 9, 2020
Right click an empty area of the Taskbar.

A menu should open up with multiple Taskbar related options and configuration settings.

Or, open Edge and right click its icon to pin to Taskbar.
Sorry I didn't quiet get that! right clicked, didn't find anything edge related in that menu.

I mentioned right side of task bar, I meant an small icon like when you close discord & it stays in background, I want edge to stay in background as it used to :v