Microsoft Giving Away Custom MacBook Pros

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDnoob

Distinguished
May 3, 2009
lol i like it :D kinda shows how microsoft isn't always the big gruff monopoly machine we always think it is. Kinda makes em look like a big teddy bear.

darkknight22

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
at the end of the day, a free macbook pro is a free macbook pro. i'm all for making a statement but you'd have to be lying if you said you'd pass up someone handing you one for free.

curnel_D

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2007
[citation][nom]darkknight22[/nom]at the end of the day, a free macbook pro is a free macbook pro. i'm all for making a statement but you'd have to be lying if you said you'd pass up someone handing you one for free.[/citation]
Ehh, I'll pass it up, just simply because there's no way in hell a hip and trendy mac book is going to tempt me into making a twitter account.

werfu

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2008
[citation][nom]m-manla[/nom]Nice!!! But your product logo on the competitor's product. Smart Business.[/citation]

Actually MS has had 6% of Apple stock a couple years ago. I'm not quite sure if they still have them though.

G

[citation][nom]Hellbound[/nom]Tomorrows article "Apple Sues Microsoft for Patent Infringement"[/citation]

Day after tomorrow: Rambus sues Apple for infringing on Litigation Tacticz®

randomizer

Champion
[citation][nom]Curnel_D[/nom]Ehh, I'll pass it up, just simply because there's no way in hell a hip and trendy mac book is going to tempt me into making a twitter account.[/citation]
This man talks sense.

G

You tell me what the taxes for this are, then I will tell you whether or not I'll enter... taxes alone have stopped me from entering a number of things...

meradz

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]This would be MUCH better if it had the Windows logo below the Mac logo or... had Bill Gate's signature on the top cover .[/citation]

Take it a step further. Have the glowing Apple logo contain a silhouette of Bill Gates' face!

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I'd love to have a MacBook PRO with a Microsoft paint job.
The Microsoft logo would be were the Macintosh logo is of course, but in the background would be art that you'd expect as the tattoos of a religious fanatic. (I have an obsession with religious art, though I'm not religious myself)

It'd also have to be running Windows 7 and be signed by Bill Gates himself.

It'd be epic.

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]darkknight22[/nom]at the end of the day, a free macbook pro is a free macbook pro. i'm all for making a statement but you'd have to be lying if you said you'd pass up someone handing you one for free.[/citation]

Pass it up? who pass's up free stuff. hell i wouldnt use it for my self but im sure i could sell it from some cash. It would be like passing up a car i hated just because i hated it. Sell the damned thing and buy what you actualy want.

randomizer

Champion
[citation][nom]jcombalicer[/nom]Why except quebec? Whats with quebec[/citation]
They have extremely strict laws regarding contests and competitions and the red tape you need to get through to legally have a contest there is not worth it.

G

Yep we're never permitted to enter those contest, which is a real pain actually... ! Damn government ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.