Microsoft Makes Justin Bieber Windows 7 Theme

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

This theme have been available since before the movie was released in theaters, how is this news?

[citation][nom]whysobluepandabear[/nom]P.s. Hate on the little kid all you want, but besides his immense amount of money, he could walk outside and find about 2,000,000 girls right now who would bang his nuts off. Yeah, come back with some retort like "Lawl bro, but they'll all be 12"....I'm actually saying that he could find 2 mill girls who are 18+, and if we're going under 18, then raise that number to 10 million+. The kid might be girly or gay to you, but the fact remains that a lot of you hate on him because it's socially "cool" and acceptable among society (especially on the internet). You can call him whatever name you want, the fact is he's laughing at you all the way to the bank. He's going to live a life and have opportunities that you'll never have, even if you wanted. He'll have girls, money and careers you cannot have. So yeah, he's gay, but we'd all want his life given the chance. Sounds like a bunch of butt-hurt hypocrites. I'm by all means no Bieber fan, but I'm a realist that can see the obvious jealously and spite millions of you idiots have. Be honest, you're just pissed that he's rich and famous and you're not. It's getting annoying as shit constantly turning on the TV and coming online, and reading about how people somehow have a new reason to hate on Bieber or joke about him. I'm sick of hearing about him, just STFU already. We get it, you're sad people who won't inspire to become nothing, but stop talking about the kid and let's maybe talk about something interesting. His name is like Chuck Norris....overplayed and just dumb now.[/citation]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

christop

Distinguished
I saw this a few days ago while looking at themes. Maybe 10 to 15 year old girls might want this. I sure don't. He is not that talented when all the music is computer generated and he doesn't write a damn bit of it..

Lutfij

Titan
[citation][nom]whysobluepandabear[/nom]P.s. Hate on the little kid all you want, but besides his immense amount of money, he could walk outside and find about 2,000,000 girls right now who would bang his nuts off. Yeah, come back with some retort like "Lawl bro, but they'll all be 12"....I'm actually saying that he could find 2 mill girls who are 18+, and if we're going under 18, then raise that number to 10 million+. The kid might be girly or gay to you, but the fact remains that a lot of you hate on him because it's socially "cool" and acceptable among society (especially on the internet). You can call him whatever name you want, the fact is he's laughing at you all the way to the bank. He's going to live a life and have opportunities that you'll never have, even if you wanted. He'll have girls, money and careers you cannot have. So yeah, he's gay, but we'd all want his life given the chance. Sounds like a bunch of butt-hurt hypocrites. I'm by all means no Bieber fan, but I'm a realist that can see the obvious jealously and spite millions of you idiots have. Be honest, you're just pissed that he's rich and famous and you're not. It's getting annoying as shit constantly turning on the TV and coming online, and reading about how people somehow have a new reason to hate on Bieber or joke about him. I'm sick of hearing about him, just STFU already. We get it, you're sad people who won't inspire to become nothing, but stop talking about the kid and let's maybe talk about something interesting. His name is like Chuck Norris....overplayed and just dumb now.[/citation]

crapshoot!!!! - i almost lost track of what the topic was cos of this thesis paper

are you a member of greenpeace ? trying to protect an endangered breed of 18+/- year old g!@lord's from public humiliation?

whysobluepandabear

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/citation]
You know It's true. Fact is, a lot of you are probably just as, if not more gay than Beebs.

At least he's got money and a bunch of underage, yet perfect and non-wrinkly, non-saggy, girls chasing after him. Do any of you guys get mobbed by a bunch of girls and have to run away on your Segway? Nope, you don't.

He's just a kid who has money. He really didn't do anything wrong.

Again, I don't particularly like him, but I'm also not insane or incredibly jealous, nor just hate on or dislike people because It's the "Cool" thing to do. He didn't do anything wrong to me...so he's just okay to me - have nothing to say about him really; Well, besides give me your money and make me your personal manager/assistant....I'll gladly roll around your tweenie posse and live the life of the rich and famous.

swell9

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2007
What's even more sad is Tom's hardware bringing up news like this. We really don't need to read about Beiber on tomshardware.com too.

Lutfij

Titan
[citation][nom]whysobluepandabear[/nom]You know It's true. Fact is, a lot of you are probably just as, if not more gay than Beebs. At least he's got money and a bunch of underage, yet perfect and non-wrinkly, non-saggy, girls chasing after him. Do any of you guys get mobbed by a bunch of girls and have to run away on your Segway? Nope, you don't. He's just a kid who has money. He really didn't do anything wrong. Again, I don't particularly like him, but I'm also not insane or incredibly jealous, nor just hate on or dislike people because It's the "Cool" thing to do. He didn't do anything wrong to me...so he's just okay to me - have nothing to say about him really; Well, besides give me your money and make me your personal manager/assistant....I'll gladly roll around your tweenie posse and live the life of the rich and famous.[/citation]

double zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]the_krasno[/nom]Uninstalling Windows 7 right now. Going Linux.[/citation]
how immature,lol....no one is forcing you to install this crap ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.