Microsoft Still Making More $$$ Than Apple

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
[citation][nom]Antilycus[/nom]Bings market share is up because almost every word you move the mouse over does an auto bing search for users. It's weeeetarded....[/citation]
I've been using Bing since it came out and have no idea what you're talking about. Unless you mean the "highlight word > right click 'search bing"

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
OSX feels like an outdated OS. Sorry about being a fanboy or any silly label you want to put on me, but I do prefer Windows 7. I have used both extensively.

And on the other hand too my Dell laptop cost me exactly $600 less than the macbook pro that I was going to buy (with the same video card and motherboard chipset in each computer). I don't have any regrets still.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
[citation][nom]lamorpa[/nom]You're just drinking Apple's kool-aid. Their systems are not any easier to use, they're just marketed that way, and you personally buy into it.[/citation]

yeah just drop one of these guys into terminal and show them the actual operating system that the GUI is running on top of, paint a question mark on their forehead afterward. I can use the terminal in OSX but most people who buy the mac products absolutely can not. command line in windows is easier to use, it is more basic.

d-block

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2009
[citation][nom]vestin[/nom]"Microsoft is still making more money than Apple."Well, duh... For the same reasons that soccer is more popular than football.[/citation]
Not in America, where it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.