News Microsoft's Adaptive Accessories Make PCs Accessible to More People

4freedomssake

Honorable
Oct 30, 2017
This is so awesome that you posted this. I saw the controller that was released roughly a year ago by Microsoft that had an enormous number of ports on the back that was geared towards individuals with the inability to use traditional controllers, such as myself. I was so eager to buy one. When I watched it's announcement video I thought, where am I going to get all of these other attachments. This article answers my questions. it's going to be nice to play with consoles again. That ability to play them left long ago when controllers started using analog sticks and etc.

Thanks again!!!

Reactions: TJ Hooker

AndrewFreedman

Editor
Editor
Oct 3, 2014
This is so awesome that you posted this. I saw the controller that was released roughly a year ago by Microsoft that had an enormous number of ports on the back that was geared towards individuals with the inability to use traditional controllers, such as myself. I was so eager to buy one. When I watched it's announcement video I thought, where am I going to get all of these other attachments. This article answers my questions. it's going to be nice to play with consoles again. That ability to play them left long ago when controllers started using analog sticks and etc.

Thanks again!!!

I'm so glad that you found it helpful. Thanks for reading!