Question Minecraft Bad Performance with adequate PC

shadecs

Prominent
Apr 19, 2019
Hello guys,

so I have this problem and it's really bothering me. My Minecraft performance is so bad that I literally lose interest in building a world.

I have gone through what feels like every single thread there is on this topic and nothing ever worked.

Regardless of Minecraft Version, Optifine, Forge with and without mods, whether I play singleplayer or on a server. The performance is bad. Annoyingly bad.

When I load up a fresh map I get around 100-150 FPS. 2 Weeks into the survival world the FPS are almost cut in half.

I tried to use different Java Versions, I uninstalled everything on my computer, I even switched hardware components but nothing helped.

Here are screenshots of F3, Task Manager and HWMonitor:
View: https://imgur.com/a/3hikiri

My PC Specs:
RTX 2060
Ryzen 5 1600x
16Gb 2400mhz RAM

I considered the slow RAM speed paired with my Ryzen to be the problem but the performance difference shouldn't be that big. Or so I think.

I really hope you can help me :)

Btw sorry for grammar or spelling errors - English is not my first language (as you can see in the screenshots) :)

shadecs

Prominent
Apr 19, 2019
Hello guys,

so I have this problem and it's really bothering me. My Minecraft performance is so bad that I literally lose interest in building a world.

I have gone through what feels like every single thread there is on this topic and nothing ever worked.

Regardless of Minecraft Version, Optifine, Forge with and without mods, whether I play singleplayer or on a server. The performance is bad. Annoyingly bad.

When I load up a fresh map I get around 100-150 FPS. 2 Weeks into the survival world the FPS are almost cut in half.

I tried to use different Java Versions, I uninstalled everything on my computer, I even switched hardware components but nothing helped.

Here are screenshots of F3, Task Manager and HWMonitor:
View: https://imgur.com/a/3hikiri

My PC Specs:
RTX 2060
Ryzen 5 1600x
16Gb 2400mhz RAM

I considered the slow RAM speed paired with my Ryzen to be the problem but the performance difference shouldn't be that big. Or so I think.

I really hope you can help me :)

Btw sorry for grammar or spelling errors - English is not my first language (as you can see in the screenshots) :)

Aug 8, 2020
Ryzen processes work hand in hand with high ram speeds. Higher ram speeds like anything above 3000mhz should help or aid in your problem. Is your ram in slot 2 and 4?